Looking to Buy English Bulldog Puppy then Burton might just be what you need
Male • 9 weeks
Color: Brawn & White
Mom’s Weight: 90 – 95 lbs
Dad’s Weight: 60 – 65 lbs
Including: Health Guarantee, Vaccinations, Registration, Shot Records, Pet Packs, Crate if Shipping, Toys, Food menu and Samples etc.
Burton is a calm and loving puppy. He just loves to lie on your lap and be loved. After a long day of playing with her toys, He can just relax on his bed and catch some puppy snoozes. When arriving to his new home, Burton will come up to date on vaccinations, vet checked, and pre-spoiled! He would love to be your best friend. Hurry, his bags are packed and he’s ready to venture to her new home!
The English Bulldog (or simply ‘Bulldog’) was bred in England in the 1500’s for bull baiting, a popular gambling ‘sport’ in which one or more dogs were matched up against a chained bull (or bear). Easily recognizable by their distinctive and adorable ‘sourmug’, English Bulldogs serve as the mascots of dozens of sports teams, most famously Georgetown University. English Bulldogs are simultaneously a symbol of British tenacity and an immensely popular American pet.
Interesting facts about the breed
- Are English Bulldogs a vulnerable breed? No, they are one of the most popular in the UK and elsewhere in the world
- English Bulldogs are thought as a national treasure
- They are one of the UK’s oldest breeds
- The Bulldog is a brachycephalic (short faced) breed
- The modern Bulldog is different to the original dogs that were used in blood sports
- Care should always be taken when an English Bulldog travels on a plane because they suffer from breathing issues
- A large percentage of Bulldogs (80%) are delivered by Caesarean section thanks to puppies having such large heads
- They are the 6th most popular breed in the UK
- Winston Churchill owned a Bulldog called Dodo